With school expert, Sandy Eiges, LA School Scout™
If you have children entering grades 6-11, in this workshop Sandy Eiges, founder of L.A. School Scout™, LLC answers your questions on the process of applying to L.A. private secondary schools:
- Identifying which schools to tour
- What to expect on a tour or at an Open House
- The different parts of the application: parent essays, student essays, payment, photo, school recommendations, school transcript, teacher recommendations
- Additional References and Recommendations
- Attending additional school events
- Parent and/or Student Interview
- The different types of student assessments – ISEE, SSAT, HSPT
- The importance of extra-curricular activities
When: Thursday, January 19, 2017 4:00-5:30pm
Where: Santa Monica
Cost: $25/person, $35/couple
Please reserve your spot now – seating is limited (sorry, no refunds). The address and directions will be sent with your receipt.
Click here for more information and to register.